PBD West negotiates the best net cost with relevant manufacturers and distributors from a category management perspective.
PBD West negotiates contracts and secures funds available only to chain accounts.
PBD West provides marketing and promotional tools such as:
- The Tobacco Calculator that is unique to the industry designed to keep our retailers in compliance with all tobacco companies.
- The Tobacco Pricing Notification (TPN) that provide customized information specific to every location.
- The Elite Buyers Guide, a monthly publication of all the promotions and exclusive funding available to our members that includes on-invoice discounts, and co-funding that no competitor can beat in the market.
- Distinct promotions that are highly lucrative on a monthly, annual or seasonal basis.
- Valuable and rewarding prizes as incentives for owners and store managers.
We designate a Sales and Marketing Consultant (SMC) who visits each store on a bi-weekly basis to counsel on sales strategies and pricing architectures, as well as answer questions, resolve problems, present new programs and explain promotional elements and benefits.
The PBD Sales and Marketing Consultants are available to handle the Sales and Marketing of our member locations so that our retailers can focus on day-to-day operations.
Our administrative staff is a phone call away to provide needed support to our members.
Rebates are paid on a monthly and/or quarterly basis depending on the category.
PBD West Reset for tobacco and beverage categories at participating member locations on a yearly basis according to planograms negotiated with the vendor partners to secure better pricing and added values.
PBD West owns and manages our own tobacco fixtures in the franchise locations to help them comply with the tobacco company contracts and receive the funds offered by the tobacco companies accordingly.